20060216

sorry kate.

i feel so fricken useless, yeah i caused all the pain and trouble..
just bcos of a wrong price quoted ytd evening.
nah it wasn't a wrong price quoted, it was tht i forgetten to plus the service charge and stuff.
so the customer was so fussy about it tht it frustrated my sup and colleague.
if he wants to complain go ahead, but i think that f-ing person should just leave kate and my sup ALONE.
fucker.
so what if you are a darn businessman, since 10k dont mean so much to you, like you said, wtf is wrong with topping up 100 dollars?
i dont see what's the prob with that!
im actually very sorry for the incovience caused, you can complain me for all i care you shit head.
just do yr fucked up air ticket and leave them alone.
go complain la.
wth...
i dont know what that sup is gng to say again.
dont understand why i'm that careless either..
anyway i'm leaving this cheater company for good.
sigh this is depressing.
i can feel the hatred.
yeah it's all my fault, i'm useless.
i'm better off nt talking to any customers.
some are just a pain in the ass.
ok just leave me alone.
I'M SO SORRY KATE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home